WELCOME!!!

Just wanted to say "WELCOME" to all my new blog readers who were kindly linked to my blog on the BAFL Forum where I didn't link to it on purpose!

Specially for you guys and gals - this is a personal Blog. It does contain my own feelings, own things going on in life and if you don't like it, leave it.

Last time I checked this country has a "Freedom of Speech" policy.

As I don't link to it in any other forums apart from Craft forums and usually just friends/family are reading it, it is a place for me to vent my personal views.

This blog WAS not frequented by members of the BAFA/BAFL until now - and I think it is a very low behaviour from ANYONE to do such a "witch hunt" against me if it is my PERSONAL BLOG and does NOT necessarily reflect other members' views.

SHAME ON YOU!!!! You know who you are!!!

Oh - and I think you BLINKING SHOULD GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE A HELL FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!

And thanks for opening my whole life to people who this blog was not really intended for!!! TA MUCHLY!!!

I am NOT going to make my blog pass protected, and I am BLOODY WELL still going to post MY opinions.


Comments

sharonfruit said…
Hear, hear hun! Some people obviously have way too much time on their hands!

S xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!