Not feeling too good

Got headaches again ... woke up with them already, thought they're going away at some point so took the bus to work after the doctors (picking up prescription for Zolly and being told that the heartburn I am suffering from since the week after the laparoscopy is normal and probably still a side effect from the gas they pump into your tummy) but when I got to Roseburn Place and the headache was unbearable, plus I felt nauseous, so took the next bus back home.

Not too happy about that, but either the whole news about my mum or the Zolly (or maybe both?) had a negative effect on my today. Have to get some stuff done later the evening before we head off to Germany tomorrow, but right now I am taking some time out again in a dark room... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!