Some crafty stuff

I actually got some scrapping and card making done in the last couple of weeks! SHOCK, HORROR!! ;) And hope I'll get more done soon, but with the Wolves Senior AND Junior season already on, I doubt there will be much time. :o

So here it goes ... I've done a WOLVES layout again!! After scrapping at crops only Wolves photos in 2003/04 I haven't touched them much since 2006 I think. But I am planning o
n doing more on that subject, probably starting with this year's photos and work my way back to 2004.



I still have to add the journalling and the 2nd part of the title (Liz from the crop didn't have her Lollipop Number Dies with her in May) but will get that done soon. :)

Then I've been preparing a blank wedding LO for a member of Dani's Forum in Germany - it's agreed in a little group of ladies who are in the same Circle Journal. :) We all kept it to the same colour scheme with beige as the background and then either green or dark red as contras
t. Shame the photo does it not justice, I used a creme patterned paper with white swirls and grey script in places on the LHS matting the light green photo mat... you cannot see it at all really (scanner problem I think).



I also nearly finished my friends' wedding album ... just the front page to be done and am not sure how I am going to do that... hohummm... any suggestions? Should have the names, wedding date and the place, but should I print or stamp it?


Used the HOTP 8x8 Wedding Paper & Cardstock stacks, small prima flowers, See Ds Elegant (?) Alphabet stamps and Swirl stamps from
Banana Frog. (and yes I know ... the alphabet has caused me trouble a couple of times ... just couldn't get the right "l" :) Hope the happy couple will forgive me for that!! :o )

And then my cards - some of them were done in a hurry, so not too happy with them... :( They're done in the last 2 months.


Phew!! Well... off to cook dinner now! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES