Day 1 after collection

Bedrest for me today ... still pain, and due another couple of paracetamol in a sec.

But hey, it's just the usual thing... aspiration is not that nice, I just hope that I won't have problems with the follies filling with fluid and causing OHSS ("Ueberstimulation").

Yesterday was a result, only 11 out of the 24+ follies actually matured, so we can go ahead with embryo transfer this week. I have to call them in 1 hour to find out whether it's going to be tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully the little embies behave and do nice cell splitting!!

Thanks for all the nice comments. Anam/Livvy - I didn't mean you hun in my ranty post. ((Hugs))

Comments

N. said…
Was für eine aufregende Zeit! Ich wünsche Euch alles Gute :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!