Camera Feedback?


One of "my" players, "Tigger", has given me his Fujifilm Finepix 6900 Zoom. Don't even know if it's for "keeps" or just lend, will ask him on Sunday.

Since I am 21 I only have Canon cameras, bought my first SLR for my 21st birthday, a Canon EOS5000, and DH bought me my new Canon EOS350D for Christmas/Birthday 2005. Haven't had any non-SLRs for over 12 years and just don't have a CLUE about that Fujifilm one. For starts ... it's not using CF cards , so will have to look into this.

If any of my readers know this camera and can give me some feedback that would be much appreciated.

One thing I have to say - it's lighter and more compact than my EOS350D. Easier to take on holiday maybe?


And it does do Video recording as well... I think... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!