Is it Friday already???

Seems I am getting regular with blogging on Fridays! :)

Thoughts of today? Done some housework (been up and down to the loft for a bit, been to the Plastic & Clothes bank and arranged to get my last Zolly prescription sorted - the docs only gave me 2 last time in error - so picked up the 3rd today), have been doing the washing up and emptying/filling the dishwasher.

Then I searched again for my Christmas Planner... printed most prompts and cleaning info off in 2005 but couldn't find it all week when I was searching for it. Printed a couple more prompts off and found birthday presents for FIL.

Oh, and found some nice crafty Christmas planners (via links from above), printed off the instructions and will have a go at that at some point.

Now I just have to make 3 birthday cards. Will do that tomorrow some time.

Now DH and I will be off to do our 2nd session of the Killer - 60 - mins - Cardio in a bit... am still sore from Wednesday, but it's not too bad. Will get better with repetition ... (or so SHE hopes).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!