OOPS! Forgot the cards!!

Here they are...

first of all, a birthday card for my BIL:


Supplies: Diecut & emboss "Football & Tee" Cuttlebug, PP (unknown) with black ink distressed, card (Woodware?), "Happy Birthday" stamp (producer unknown)

Another Birthday card, this time for Anja from the CJ group - belated birthday.

Supplies: card (Woodware?) ,"Partygirlabella" (Stampingbella), Cuttlebug Border "Just my type", Promarkers, Stamp from Autumn Leaves

And last but not least my MIL's Mother's Day Card - the fact that the Brits celebrate this day in March has caused some confusion and early/late cards being issued to MIL, my mom and my stepmom respectively in the beginning of my relationship with DH. ;)

Supplies: Card (Woodware?, PP (unknown), Cuttlebug "Love Language", CS Bazzill

Got the Cuttlebug "Love Language" a week ago and I just LOVE it!! :) It's great.. the little heart embossing folder and the diecuts. GREAT!

Shame I cannot post my LO for the Chinese Whisper. :( Ah well... it's part of the game. ;)

Might be going to Fort Kinnaird tomorrow for the opening of Hobbycrafts ... means I don't have to rush on Sunday during/after training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES