Reached 1st WW "Milestone"!!!

Today I reached my first milestone at the Weight Watchers weigh in!! :) I lost a total of 10 lbs since I started (that's about 6 weeks ago I think)!!! And I lost 3 lbs this week (that means I got the stupid 2lbs down I gained last week, plus an extra pound!!). Soooo pround of myself. :) And I am only 4 lbs short of a stone!!

Think WW works for me because I can enjoy chocolates/crisps as long as I build it into my daily points. Havent' been back to the gym yet, so wonder if I will gain muscle mass again... :o We'll see. Pulled a muscle in my shoulder this morning (still in pain really, but feeling better after a hot bath) so don't think I'll go to the gym tomorrow but am planning on going on Friday.

Also will be doing some scrapping tomorrow. :) HAVE to get those CJs done ... I am already feeling really bad for having them for 3 months now! :o But ... life wasn't really the best in Q1 of 2009!! :(

Oh ... bought a new travel book ... "Flight free Europe" from the TimeOut Travel guides. Now I just wish DH would take some time out from the Wolves from time to time to have some weekends away or so. I quite like the idea of travelling by train to Italy etc. as well... reminds me of my childhood holidays to (then) Yugoslavia (today's Croatia) - we took the car, left around 4am and I was sleeping in the car on my big pillow! :) It was always camping as well ... I never stayed in a hotel until I was 12 I think. :)

That's part of my "Everywhere" of Shim's class I think. :) Planning on doing some "There" layouts tomorrow or Friday too. Hopefully my mojo won't leave me alone again.

Comments

Joanne said…
Well Done on your 1st milestone!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!