Well... didn't take long!

Woke up this morning with earache and a scratchy throat. And *SURPRISE* managed to get an appointment with my GP practice this morning as well (usually I have to wait 2-3 days and by then the infect is either gone or really bad). Right ear is slightly inflamed around the eardrum, and the throat as well, but at least there are no white spots in the throat (phew!).

Been told to take it easy and to take Paracetamol/Ibuprofen and also got prescription for a gargle solution, but the chemist close to the docs didn't have that stuff in, so will try the other one close to us either later today or tomorrow. If it's getting worse over the next couple of days (or stays the same) I'm to go back to the docs for antibiotics. :o

If I am not feeling worse tomorrow I'll try to go to work (because of WW).

I'm totally shattered - couldn't go back to sleep after 7am because of the pain so hopefully can take a nap later today. :o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!