Why is the weather nice on my work days???

Sunny but cold. The perfect weather to take photos for the "Here" part of Shimelle's "Here, There and Everywhere" class. And what am I doing? Sitting at work, trudging away the hours... :( Bet ya, on Thursday/Friday the weather will be rain or snow again!! :(

And to add to all that I am still crampy and totally shattered ... could fall asleep any minute. :o Ah well... need a lie in or something like that on Thursday. :)

Currently searching for a new book to read - have asked DH to check his books (we bought quite a few together at Tesco before Christmas). Finished my last book yesterday night - "Sepulcre" by Kate Mosse - another GREAT read from her! This time I had even more problems to put the book down!! :) And I finished the other books I bought too... apart from the non-fiction ones. ;)

Mmmh... tomorrow is WW weigh in ... after gaining 2 lbs last week I think I managed to get them down again, but am not 100% sure. Fingers crossed!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!