... and then the *crash*

Mmmmh... probably logical, but after my caffeine rush, doing all the stuff etc. I've been feeling totally shattered today. And zapped ... physically and mentally. Glad I managed to do stuff at work really ... although I had to force my brain to function.

Got home, cooked (well... reheated Batchelor's Creamy Tomato Soup and put 3 pre-baked frozen rolls in the oven) dinner and then went upstairs to deal with e-mails and the league spreadsheet.

Now I am not able to concentrate anymore, so will finish the spreadsheet tomorrow and am now going to watch Cold Case.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh it soinds like you are going from one extreme to the other Kat-hope things settle for you soon. Thanks for the congrats too-I am pretty excited-I love Kaiser stuff

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!