Busy bee...

CRS (Central Registration System) for the league is back again and I am currently going through all the application forms for BAFL since yesterday and scan the ones I hadn't scanned before (like all the influx from May onwards I think!!). Also realised that I have forgotten paperwork at JKC so will have to provide that next Monday for Debbie who's handling the application process now.

Most forms (due to tons of rookies joining) are 3 pages and I think I am currently scanning application #72? Ok, I have scanned about 35 before May, but still! :) And that's only for the Senior Wolves!!! Juniors are next. :o

Then off to post office to get it sent to CRS.

Hoping to do some scrapping tonight. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!