HUSSAH!!!

... what a day at work!! ;) Went in early, was grumpy due to several reasons (one being that I had the systems working against me to get to today's target!!).


Was talking to one of the ex Junior Wolves/now Fusion players - checking if they had received the e-mail about GB Lions Youth (yep, that's been resurrected ... and we had 3 of our ex Juniors/now Fusion guys trying out plus 2 Senior Wolves under 20).

And FINALLY I got the info from Jamie that he, Ross and Chanika (well, knew about that) were all through to round 2 (i.e. training Camp) and Shifty (1 of the Seniors - previously Junior Wolf about 3 years back?) too!

WOOOOOOT!!!

I tell ya, I got totally giddy at work ... these boys (well, Shifty, Jamie & Ross) have been around/in my "care" for at least 3 years and it's really like seeing my own kids achieving this! WOW! That's the first "Wolves crop" we have at GB Lions - they all (incl. Chanika) started playing Junior Wolves between 1-3 or 4 years ago and came through the ranks of Fusion Youth (well... bar Shifty who went to play for the London Warriors for a season but is now a Senior Wolf).

So... all happy and all that ... shame Chris didn't make it. :( But he can try out for the Adult GB Lions next year I think.

Woweee... I am soooo excited for the guys! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

YOU REALLY MAKE ME PROUD!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!