Day off and lots to do...

I tend to have lots to do on days when I am not feeling too great - woke up with a nasty headache, but been beating it (well... currently it's beating me!) - managed 2 washes so far, emtpying the dishwasher, doing the washing up, some paperwork and the 3rd wash is currently running.

Still have to do the following:
  • Edit Clansmen photos
  • Burn Clansmen photos CD
  • Send confirmation letter & cheque to Sports Rehab for Practical Module V
  • Check for First Aid Refresher Courses
  • Book Church Hall for 2010 Scrapbooking Club
  • Make appointment
  • CHINESE WHISPER (no procrastinating on that one!!)
  • Catch up on Shimelle's Class
  • Order present for Big Sis' birthday

And if I still have time ...
  • Sort SB stuff
  • Tidy study
(which I suspect will be pushed to Friday!!)

Just the usual then. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!