Welcome to Snotty Mountain...

yup... I've got a full blown cold ... since Sunday. Was feeling crap then, was ok-ish yesterday, managed to do some housework etc, but this morning when I was trying to get up to go to work I just didn't feel right - I'm burning up (although the thermometer says my body temp is normal). Got a cough, but as bloody usual no chesty cough, which means it will stay up to 8 weeks. :( Sniffling about right now - very runny nose on Sunday, next to nothing on Monday ... right now it's back with a vengeance.

So... that's pretty much in a nutshell ... I am going back to work tomorrow I hope.

Currently reading through a couple of blogs of the girls over at Shimelle's new class "Blogging for Scrapbookers" - still have to do my Day 1 for it, but my brain is currently a bit muddled.

Comments

Joanne said…
from one sniffler to another hope your feeling better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!