Birthday …

Think being born between Christmas and New Year is a bad thing.
  • Your presents are always halved due to money availability
  • People are always busy, definitely getting ready for NYE
  • You yourself don’t feel up to much and tired and all that after Christmas
So usually since I’m 17 there’s nothing big done on my birthday. It’s mostly a lazy day with doing nothing special, bar presents (and thanks to everyone for that) and usually a steak dinner cooked courtesy of DH (thanks for that too, hubby!! ;) ). 

I wonder … should I change that? Should I have parties? Should I invite people around? 

We don’t even have anything on on New Year’s Eve, usually our friends are either with their families or at the Street Party.  Shame really. DH and I have been in bed by midnight in the past years … getting old????


And usually something is going wrong on my birthday … so maybe just keep it as a lazy day is best?

Comments

Ah cool! It’s my birthday too! Know what ya mean about double presents! Happy Birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!