Up late – about 2 hours googling!! BAUBLES

Don’t you just hate it when you try to find something and even Google doesn’t get you anywhere? Different searches don’t get you anywhere closer to the result? 

I was searching for the name of the Vendor of these tea light holders (and also Christmas baubles) – I bought one of them in 2008 (or was it 2007)
Teelichthalter
and fancied one of the tea light baubles like this one

but our bags were already full with Christmas presents so DH said it wouldn’t survive the trip (and he’s right … still, would have LOVED to get my hands on one of them!). 

I’ve googled “Frankfurter Weihnachtsmarkt” in different variations, both in English and German, searched for “hand crafted Christmas Baubles with tea lights” etc, but just didn’t get anywhere!!! It was really frustrating!! 

I am really not sure WHY Google suddenly spat out the correct website!! Or which word triggered the result. BUT … now for future reference for myself … these baubles are from K B SCHMIDT – TEUTEBERG.  And don’t you ever forget that again, missy!! ;) Because I don’t want to do a fruitless Google search for 2+ hours EVER AGAIN for it!!! ;) 

Anyway… good night! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!