On the 20th Day of the year 2010 ....

I gained my Diploma in Sports Therapy!!!

YAY!

More info tomorrow ... I am totally knackered, got a stinking headache and my back's killing me (was tense all day and that's what you get).

Did a "borderline pass" ... but who the heck cares???


I PASSED!!!!!! 

Phew!!! :)

(and that was on a joint that I haven't really done lots of studying about and NEVER have been presented with an injury by any players so far ... so ... if I would have picked the envelope with the Knee, Ankle or Shoulder - I would have passed with flying colours, don't you think???? ;) ).

Comments

Anam_Kihaku said…
YEAH YOU!!!!

huge congratulations!!!
Ellie said…
congratulations Kat!!
CONGRATULATION AND SALABRATION !!!
Wow ich gratuliere dir !!!!
LG Dörte

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!