Weekly Me – Week 5

Outside my window… it’s cold and wet again.

I am thinking...I’m really not happy with my GP and dentist this week!

I am thankful for... a warm cuppa tea or Chai Latte. :)

From the kitchen... still the smell of oven baked potatoes (with tuna mayo and the other with cheese)

I am wearing... jogging bottoms and a t’shirt – my usual garb at home really.

I am remembering... that I promised myself to have the Wolves scrapbook updated by Super Bowl party … but that ain’t gonna happen yet again! :o

I am creating... still nothing – Mojo is still MIA, but I will try to do some scrapping/card making tomorrow.
 
I am going... to look into fruit & veg to be planted in the back garden at some point.

I am currently reading... “Order in Chaos” by Jack Whyte.
 
I am hoping... that my Mojo is coming back soon – I REALLY want to do scrapping, but I just don’t do it?!

I am hearing... the Simpsons. ;) And “Defying Gravity” (Wicked the Musical) sung by Alexia Khadime.
 
Around the house... a lot needs done … :o

One of my favorite things… was my Cuttlebug – which I’d broken last crop and haven’t replaced yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

… and we’re now TINY BABIES