Friday Fill-ins #200

Geesh – 3rd post of the day after a looong break of sporadically blogging… yay me! ;)

FFI

So...here we go!

1. Why does time fly when you’re on holiday??
2. Your mind will open to everything when you go out and see the world.
3. Thank you for a nice week off so far.
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of the memories I have from my childhood, because of the nice smells, seeing happy faces and making my family happy.  
5. I am SO tired and headachey right now. :(
6. Life can be less stressful once we make up our minds to be human (and not perfect).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV (avoiding Pudsey day stuff though), tomorrow my plans include our November Crop and Sunday, I want to have fun with Anna & Katnip at the Boyce Avenue Concert!!! :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!