Haven’t been

… posting a lot of crafty stuff lately – well, no wonder … I’ve hardly done anything. :o

However, I’ve managed to make some cards and even took photos! So here they are… ;)

IMG_0018

That’s the card I made for my inlaws’ Ruby Wedding anniversary – Wording is from Dimension Fourth (last year’s renewal gift) and the stamp … huh … I think I got that one way back from Rebekah at Stamper’s Grove (before she sold the business).

Stamped on red card, layered with gold.

 

 

IMG_0002

The card to the right is the belated birthday card I made for my best friend, Sharon. :)

The stamp is from one of the monthly Stamp kits from Dimension Fourth. Embossed in Dusky rose I think … from Stamper’s Grove years ago. :)

I’ve done a couple more cards I’m sure, but can’t find the photos (IF I’ve taken any of them! :o) ).

Hoping to get more crafts done soon, but with workout plan (doing something cardio-related nearly every day of the week!) and work and Christmas prep etc … you know what that means.

Planning on doing Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas 2010 DIGI and finish off the proper album from the last 5 years while plodding along. Now I just have to find some nice digi stuff for it … and look into digi scrapping tutorials again…

I’ve also got those things coming up from my German Scrapbooking Forums ….

At the "Scrapbooktreff": And Dani's Forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!