Friday Fill-ins

Haven't done them in aaaages ... ;) 


Friday Fill-Ins


So...here we go!

1. When pigs fly I'll be a very girlie girl.

2. Raining again - seriously?!

3. Call me a geek, but I really like comic book adaptations (not necessarily reading the comic books mind).

4. Sunday is Cheesecake brownie time - if you know what I mean. ;)

5. The most entertaining person in my life is my hubby because he can be funny, knows a lot of trivia and is really a kid at heart!! ;)

6. I've got nearly over the nasty cold - who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meet up with friends to give Esther a nice good bye, tomorrow my plans include 2 movies and baking and Sunday, I want to see the Clansmen bring home another win!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!