Journal your Christmas

I’ve decided to just finish off my current album this year but may post on my blog a little more – busy busy and over the next few weeks I’ll be recovering from tomorrow’s minor surgery anyway.

Was actually planning on doing a digi – album, might still do that once I get my head around it.

We’ve got snow – quite a lot snow … I wonder if my mum will be able to make it next week Thursday – depending on the Frankfurt and Edinburgh Airports and decisions made by the airlines …. let’s hope so, it’s bad enough I am not able to go and visit my family and the Frankfurt Christmas Market (it became quite a tradition over the last few years).  Sooo … keep your fingers crossed for me please!!

Some comfort food from the “fake” (LOL) German Christmas Market before the OP tomorrow.

And my friend Anna is working at the German Food Stall…

image

Comments

Joanne said…
hope the op went ok

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!