Friday-Fill-Ins

 

Today's the last Friday you get a choice of the regular fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). As you know, a friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! And...Merry Christmas eve to those who celebrate it!
So...here we go!


1. These are a few days of relaxing.
2. Traditional Duck, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts with chestnuts and pancetta and dumplings will be our holiday dinner.
3. What's that I hear outside… sleigh bells?? ;).
4. With the snow it’s all so quiet, quiet.
5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include getting our tree from the woods when I was about 6.
6. Nothing is stirring - not even a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve celebration with opening of presents, tomorrow my plans include spending most day with the inlaws and Sunday, I want to have a PJ day!


AND/OR
28. JOSNLYETW: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas (Lean Your Ear This Way)
29. GKWLLOOTFOS: Good King Wenceslas looked out on the Feast of Stephen
30. UOTRRPOJGOSC:  Up On The Housetop reindeer pause. Out jumps good old Santa Claus
31. JBJBJBR: Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock
32. IHABCWY: "I'll have a blue Christmas without you"
33. WUNWTAGC: Way up north where the air gets cold
34. JHTSBRTTTT: Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ringing Ting Ting Tingling Too
35. CTTMPRPPP: Come, they told me, pa rum pum pum pum
36. AWHHOH: Angels We Have Heard On High
37. HAHJC: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
38. AIAMNCFAB: Away in a Manger no crib for a bed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!