Music list?

Ok … what should I put on my list? For listening now and maybe in labour?

My ideas so far are:

“Butterfly Kisses” – Bob Carlisle
”L’incontro” – Andrea Bocelli feat. Bono
"Wenn Du da bist” – Pur (well… have to have SOME German songs!)
”Wenn Du gross bist” – Pur
”Firework” – Katy Perry (not necessarily for the labour part though :)  )

There are some others in my mind but somehow can’t remember them….

Apparently some ladies have Salt ‘n Pepa’s “Push it” on their labour tape, which has me in giggle-fits every time I hear it now!! :D Yet another song I associate with something funny (like “Torn” from Natalie Imbruglia because of this version!! LOL).

So – if you have any suggestions as to what I can put to that compilation for our twins, that would be fab! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!