Scavenger Hunt Update #2

What do we have now? I got a couple of shots that are “just in case” (i.e. I might replace them at some point with better shots, but not right now).
So here it goes …
A HORSE
BILD0001
(I suspect I won’t get a photo of a real horse unless we get to Almond Valley Farm – not sure if that’s going to happen the next couple of weeks)
A CHURCH/MOSQUE/
IMG_0168
OUTDOOR STAIRWAY
 
(saw them when I took a wrong turn at Newhaven Harbour!)

A LIBRARY
BILD0003 BILD0005
(pictures of the new library hub – I love it, the downstairs is all kids and games etc, upstairs is adults section with cooking books, thrillers etc)
What’s missing then???
A TRAIN
A BORDER
A PERSON DRESSED AS AN ANGEL / AN ANGEL STATUE
A FOUNTAIN
A MAZE / LABYRINTH / TRAIL
SOMEONE DANCING
A BRIDE
A SWING HANGING FROM A TREE (OR HAMMOCK)
A PICTURE OF YOU STANDING WITH SOMETHING SYMBOLIZING YOUR NATION
I  have the funny feeling I may  need to do the substitute thing, most likely for the Bride … the swing I probably can tweak myself somehow …
9 more photos to take and got still 19 days to do it. :)

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
You have longer than that! The Hunt runs until Sept. 21 (the last official day of summer).
I love the outdoor stair photo.
Rinda
Alison said…
Great set of pics!
Alison xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!