Ok, here all in one go, so Rinda can make sure I’ve not made any errors or left anything out.
1. A pier
2. A clothesline
3. A border
4. A roadside stand selling something
5. A train
6. A historical landmark
7. A person playing a musical instrument
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
11. A shadow
12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
13. A library
14. A person playing with a ball.
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18. A movie poster
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
Substitute Item (new this year): If you find any of the above too hard, you may substitute a photograph of either a heart-shaped stone or a four leaf clover for one item; however, you may not substitute this item for #21.
USED FOR ITEM 20 (Tree swing or Hammock – not around here!!):
Not a heart-shaped stone but a stone heart – The Heart of Midlothian on The Royal Mile.
So, that’s it from me for the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt 2012. I have to say I’ve seen places in Edinburgh I never been to before, so thank you very much, Rinda, for that experience. Was wondering if you are doing a Winter / Christmas one? If not, I am happy to run one.