Huh! Missed the starting date!!

With all the stuff going on (toddler tantrums and illnesses) I totally missed the starting date of Rinda’s “2013 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt!

The list to complete is in my blogger side bar, and I’ll score out the photos I got as I go along.

If you want to take part, just click here – it’s never too late to join as you have until 21 September. I joined late last year, too, and managed to get everything (with a few tweaks Winking smile )

So … let’s see how I’m going to do this year. It really is lots of fun, and I got to see totally new areas of Edinburgh last year in my hunt for an outside stair and an Angel statue!!!

Hope to see lots of you join in, will be fun looking at the different blogs again.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Woohoo! Glad you'll be back this year and that the hunt created fun memories for you. As you said, there's plenty of time to play along, especially because I started it earlier this year (1 June, instead of 21 June).
Rinda
Alison said…
Glad you're playing along again, Kat!
Alison xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!