July update Photo Scavenger Hunt

A quick update ...

Doing ok so far with Rinda's Scavenger Hunt, me thinks! ;)

  1.  A bouquet of flowers
    We've been invited to a friend's wedding evening do, and I managed to take a photo of the table decorations.
  2. An ornate door knocker
  3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
  4. People playing a board game or card game
  5. Architectural columns

    Edinburgh Council Building - that's where hubby registered the birth of the Hobbitses 4 years ago!!

    And then I came across this print at the Camera Obscura ... and I just LOVED it (and the way it kinda fits this prompt!!)
  6. A metal bridge
  7. A turtle
  8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
  9. A tent

    A tent at the "Wild Wednesdays" event. I'm sure I can find more during Festival Time though!
  10. A college or university
  11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
  12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
  13. A merry-go-round or carousel

    The Carousel is back in Princes Street Gardens
  14. A traffic signal

    Quickly taken a photo of this on the way to the Camera Obscura
  15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it

    Ok... this will be my cop-out ... no poles with more than 2 flags on them. Saw these Banners at the Tattoo "Stands" ... but a) they're not flags but banners and b) they're not really on a pole... so will continue searching this month... ;)
  16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air



    Some views of Edinburgh from above, courtesy of our trip to the Camera Obscura.
  17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
  18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
  19. A ticket booth
  20. A natural body of water
  21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: you may not use a substitute for this item

    If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
  22. Alternative A: People eating outside
  23. Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
  24. Alternative C: A rocking chair
Ok, I think I'll have issues with #15 and #18. Have Alternatives already, so should be ok though.

And I'll post the ALL the photos at the end of the Scavenger Hunt. 

Comments

Sian said…
What a fine set of finds. I love visiting Edinburgh..so many beautiful buildings and you have made great use of them in your quest
I really like what you have shown, and I may have issues with 15, too, since I misread the prompt. Loved all you showed, though, and was so impressed because you live in such a different "world" from me.
Maria Ontiveros said…
These are great! What a pretty tent and beautiful carousel, plus a stunning panorama.
I'm most jealous of your traffic signal, though. Mine is quite boring.
Rinda
Hootin Anni said…
This is super!! Lovin' that 'fun' tent!!!

I joined in this time around and posted my finds. If you'd care to stop by for a visit, I'd love your company!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!