Adding something new to the list of things...

Earlier this year I read on Rinda's blog about the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt hosted by Eileen (in my playroom) and Joy (Daisy Row) and I loved the idea (actually toyed with the idea in the past to set one up myself a couple of years ago). 

Sooo, to add to my already full list of things to do in December I thought one more thing won't hurt!! ;) (Silly me!). 

HERE IS THE LIST

  1. A robin Redbreast
  2. Tinsel
  3. Outside lighting
  4. A Star
  5. A snowman
  6. A puddle
  7. Berries and/or nuts
  8. A wreath
  9. A tree that has lost all its leaves
  10. A windy day
  11. Your favourite pudding
  12. A fancy button
  13. Street Art
  14. Afternoon Tea
  15. Candle Light
  16. A Chimney
  17. A ladder
  18. An arrow
  19. A fountain
  20. Cutlery
  21. Your own handwriting (this one is compulsory and cannot be substituted)

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or more from the subjects below, except No 21, which is compulsory.
Alt A: A supermarket Trolley or basket filled with shopping
Alt B: An animal statue
Alt C: Metal railings

This Scavenger Hunt runs from 1/12/2015 to 21/3/2015. Joy and Eileen also set up a Facebook Group for it.

I think they're mostly manageable and will be done for Christmas/Journal Your Christmas/December Daily anyway. :) 

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Glad that you've added it to your list, and it doesn't have to be done in December!
Rinda

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the BritBowl XXI house... Day 1

Christmas Journal Entry #2

Official!!!